Friday, November 6, 2009

Holiday Specials!

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Do I sound like a commercial yet?

Seriously though I am offering any 8x10 custom charcoal drawing for $45 for Christmas.

I thought that with times being tough and holiday's tougher why not. Now I know it still seems expensive but it takes me a long time to actually get these drawn. This is also why I can only offer a limited amount. First come first serve basis.

I cann't say the amount I am limiting because it depends on when I get orders in as well. So the sooner I get orders in, the more I can actualy take as well!

Infant drawings can be a great gift for parents and grandparents alike. Don't forget those crazy pet parents!

Contact me for more information.

For orders I would need either a unedited, un"shrunken" favorite photo emailed to myself. The reason for this is picture quality. If the photo is edited, mainly if you shrink it, the details become blurred and I can not draw them. Can't draw them if I don't see them. If  it is not digital you can scan it and send it, or even mail it. If it is a "hard copy" photo it needs to be at least a 4x6 size photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment