Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall and fall like pictures

Today is a perfect rainy day. So I thought I would look through some of my pictures to see what I could share. I found pictures of our vacation last year. We took a cruise to the Bahamas, and then had a road trip up the east coast to Virginia, and down through the Smokey Mountains. We hit the Smokey's at the perfect time, right when the leaves were changing.

So in honor of fall, and since we don't get much of a fall around here, I thought I'd share.

Some pretty leaves...

Top Of the Smokey's


It was so pretty there.



This was kinda at the bottom of the Smokey's. It was cool to watch how the further up you go, the more the trees had changed. Kinda like watching it change in fast motion.




Some moss stuff...



This was part of a grain mill.


This was the grain house.


It was a very fun vacation, we saw a lot in a short period of time. But I always like going anywhere with my husband and we always have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I have spent some memorable times in the Smokies. You have some very beautiful pictures that brings back those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob! It was such a great visit. We loved exploring (as much as we could) up in the Smokey's.

    ReplyDelete