Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Creative Arts Fair

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

So I finally decided to take the plunge and enter into the creative arts fair. Well as long as they still take my entry form tomorrow. Yes I procrastinated, I couldn't decide what to enter.....part of it pushing myself out of my comfort zone.

Do I expect to place at all? No. But it is a neat opportunity and you never know. There are so many other very talented people out there who will be entering too.

I'm going to enter two charcoal drawings, an oil painting, and one or two photos.

Here are two of the entries. I'll post the drawings later.



I still need to get my Uncle's permission to use this, but I am 99% sure he will be more than happy to let me use it.

And maybe this one of a local water lily.



What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment