Saturday, October 1, 2011

Butterfly Migration

The monarchs are coming through San Angelo. Such a site to see. You see them fluttering all over the place, and if you're lucky you can find where they are all hanging out.



This little guy kept following me, or I kept following him, depends on who you ask.


It is so neat to walk through the trees and see all the butterflies flying around you.







If you haven't guessed I like butterflies :)

They remind me that things change and out of change sometimes beautiful things can come.

Nature always reminds me of God's grace and beauty on this earth.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Amanda, I didn't know you had a blog. These are outstanding photos. I love the butterfly photos. I guess I'll have to check them out or Ann will chew me out. She loves the Monarchs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete