Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Long time no post! Sorry everyone!

It has been crazy busy around here. After the creative arts show my little brother got married! So I had been busy with that, and then Easter and just trying to get things calmed down around here. I just kinda forgot about the blog.

So things I have been doing since you last heard from me. Well I went to the Dallas arboretum with my husband. He took me on a nice trip for our 10 year anniversary.

It was the peak of the tulips...Dallas Blooms I believe they called it. It had a little shower the night before so all the flowers had a nice dew on them.


He is so bored, but tried to be very patient with my picture taking.



 Such pretty colors!


Such a wonderful man God has blessed me with!




My brother and his wife are also expecting a little boy in June. So I decided to paint something for the baby's room. I used this duck as a reference. I named him Mr Quackers. What do you think?

This painting is now hanging in the nursery waiting for the arrival of my nephew!

 Also made this diaper cake for the shower  hehe. 


I have been doing a lot of creative things lately. From helping with a wedding shower, to the wedding, doing wedding photos, painting class, photos for fun, drawing and more baby shower fun.

Here are some other photos that I took just for fun.

I'm picture happy and can't just pick one!







No comments:

Post a Comment